Birthday parties are a blast at LaunchPAD!
Let LaunchPAD make your child’s special day a piece of cake! LaunchPAD is the premier birthday party destination in Sioux City. We have a variety of birthday party options to fit your lifestyle.
1.5 Hour Room Rental for up to 30 guests: $149 ($129 for members)*
Your party includes:
- Basic room set-up with seating, extra tables for gifts as needed, refrigerator, microwave, and clean up.
- Space for up to 30 total party-goers.
- Ability to enjoy the museum exhibits during all open hours that day.
- Set up 15 minutes prior to your scheduled party time.
*Parties must have one adult per every four children or a $69 fee will be charged for a dedicated party host to help meet the ratio of adults to children.
$25 - Decorations/Tableware ("Happy Birthday" banner, streamers, two centerpieces per table, tablecloths, spoons, forks, knives, food/cake plates, and napkins.)
$25 - Juice and Wristbands for all party guests
$25 - FX game system for the entire time of the party
$25 - 15 photo tokens for our new photo booth
Museum Rental 2 Hours
Create an unforgettable experience by renting the entire museum for a private birthday party event for as low as $625! This package includes the fun take-home activity as well as the party room decorations, tableware and dedicated party host. Learn more on our facilities rental page.
Download LaunchPAD birthday party invitations here!
- Party arrangements must be made at least two weeks in advance and a $50 non-refundable deposit is required when scheduling your party. The deposit is then applied toward your birthday party package.
- 1 adult chaperone is required for every 4 children. Need an extra hand? Let us know two weeks in advance and we can add an extra party host for $69.
- LaunchPAD does not provide birthday cakes. You may bring in a cake or other food. All food must stay in the party room.
- LaunchPAD staff will supply a cart to help carry presents and other party items out to your vehicle. If a cart is needed to carry things in please let the front desk know.
- LaunchPAD will call prior to the reservation date to confirm party details.
- To expedite our check-out process, please use one form of payment only.
If you'd like to bring your own decorations you may do so. For safety and allergy precautions, latex balloons, piñatas, and confetti are not allowed. To protect our museum no other decorations may be attached to the walls or other museum fixtures. However, Mylar balloons may be added.
Frequently Asked Questions
Are we allowed to bring food into the party rooms?
- Yes! We have a shared kitchen between our two party rooms and a refrigerator for each room. The kitchen does not have a stove or oven, but it does have a microwave. You're also welcome to bring in a crock pot or a hot plate if you need something warmed up.
What about clean up?
- We completely understand normal wear and tear associated with a party and LaunchPAD staff cleans between each party. If an excessive mess is made or there is damage, it will be assessed and a damage fee (up to the price of reservation) will be incurred by the person who booked the party.
Can we come in early to set up?
- Time is needed between parties to clean and re-set. Consequently, your group gains access to the party room 15 minutes prior to your scheduled time. The room will be locked until then.
What payment methods do you accept?
- LaunchPAD accepts LaunchPAD gift certificates, cash, checks, Visa, Mastercard, American Express, and Discover. To expedite the check-out process, please use one form of payment only.
For reservations, call 712-224-2542 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.