Sing a Song of Spring!
LaunchPAD welcomes award-winning children's singer/songwriter Eric Ode
10:30 a.m. on Saturday, March 25th
Admission is free with membership or paid admission.
Young children and families welcome! It's a festival of springtime songs and stories - some well-known and well-loved, and many brand new. Eric Ode (pronounced oh-dee) is a national award-winning children's singer/songwriter, an author and widely published poet, and a thoroughly engaging entertainer. His upbeat, high-participation programs are bubbling over with fun, interactive music and include stories, skits, poetry, props and puppets. Eric has shared his music and poetry programs throughout the United States, in Germany, Japan and in Guam. He has been recognized with:
• Six Parents' Choice Awards
• Two National Parenting Publications Honors Awards
• A Telly Bronze Award
• A KIDS FIRST! All Star Endorsement
He was also a contributing writer of poetry and lyrics for the Grammy Award-winning album All About Bullies...Big and Small and the Grammy-nominated Around the Campfire.
Eric's original music has been heard on children's radio programs across the country, on many compilation albums, and on the popular PBS series Dragonfly TV. He is the author of:
• Paulina and the Pirate's Hat
• Too Many Tomatoes
• Bigfoot Does Not Like Birthday Parties
• The Boy and the Dragon
• Sea Star Wishes - Poems from the Coast
• Busy Trucks on the Go
• When You're a Pirate Dog and Other Pirate Poems
• Dan, the Taxi Man
• Tall Tales of the Wild West (And a Few Short Ones)